Covid-19 Hygiene Protocols
COVID-19 HYGIENE PROTOCOLS
To protect the health & wellbeing of our staff & clients, upon arrival please:
- Check in using the QR Code
- Provide Proof of Vaccination
- Wear a mask whenever possible (children 12 years are exempt); disposable masks are available
- Temperature testing by a staff member
- Use the hand sanitiser (provided).
- If you are feeling unwell, kindly reschedule your appointment.
Keeping Whitehouse Covid-Safe
- We have installed “NanoProtect HEPA” air purifiers which remove up to 99.9% of viruses (including Coronavirus) & aerosols from the air.
- Stringent hygiene practices are adhered to daily, including cleaning all testing equipment after each client and high touchpoint areas throughout the practices.
- All frames touched by a client are set aside and sanitised before replacement on the shelves.
The Whitehouse Team
- All staff are fully vaccinated
- NSW Health has determined that all health workers in NSW, including Optometrists, dispensing and administrative staff are required to wear a surgical mask if they are within 1.5m of a patient.
- Staff have completed the Department of Health Infection Control for COVID-19 training, including safe handwashing procedures.
- Staff have been instructed not to come to work if they are unwell.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been to any “hot spots” or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 kindly postpone your appointment. We will continue to monitor information provided by the Australian Department of Health and Optometry Australia.